Overview: The Women Ministry (WM) of the RCCG Strong Tower Sanctuary was established in the year 2009, under the overall leadership of the pastor’s wife, Sister Ajoke Ajasa. The ministry is designed for women to work as a team. We have team leaders primarily made up of six members.
- Women Coordinator: Sister Chinelo Shote
- Secretary: Sister Jumoke Ogunmola
- Prayer Coordinator: Sister Lola Akerele
- Treasurer: Sister Ronke Hughes
- Event/ Outreach Coordinator: Sister Josephine Mansaray- Boima.
- Assistant Prayer Coordinator: Sister Bolanle Adebesin
Prayer Shield: The prayer shield crew collects prayer requests from the women at each of the women’s activities, e-mails them to her team, as well as to the Women Leader and Coordinator. They will also pray for upcoming activities, such as bible studies, Retreats, ladies outing, outreach activities etc. Prayer Shield Crew includes:
- Esther Ezeji
- Omolara Omoo
To empower women, in our community to discover, develop, release and maximize their Potentials in God because “YOU ARE MORE THAN THIS” (Job 8:7)
With the leading of the Holy Spirit, the women ministry exists to build up the body of Christ among the women of RCCG, Strong Tower Sanctuary so we can know Christ and make Him known.
- Our goals are to encourage women in their walk with the Lord; develop Christian friendships and reach out to others. We encourage church activities participation and fellowship.
- In encouraging women in their walk with the Lord, we have spiritual programs, annual retreats where the women spend few days off from their families and community just to be with the Lord. We also have scheduled book clubs, where we read soul enriching books to draw women closer to God.
- In developing Christian friendships and reaching out to others, we have the Bosom of Love group, created for the purpose of reaching out to women in the church and staying connected to one another. We outreached to our community and became trained hospice volunteers. We also socially integrate with one another by having scheduled outings to enrich our friendships.
- We encourage, visit, and pray for one another. We also have our monthly prayer meetings to encourage our intimacy with God.
We meet every last Sunday of each month immediately after the church service at the church conference room.
Financial Obligation: Every member of the Women Ministry is encouraged to donate a $10 monthly due, which goes into supporting the ministry and supporting one another. Every donor to the Women Ministry will benefit from the purse for charitable causes which includes, birth of babies, death of spouse, parents and child(ren) and marriages.