We are currently in the second phase of the church reopening and below are the guidelines
STARTING SUNDAY JULY 5TH, 2020
- 25 people/members will be allowed in the church
- Children under age 12 and elderly aged 60 and above are advised staying home until the church enters phase 3.
- Anyone entering the church will be required to wear a face mask prior to entering the church.
- Everyone must use the automatic hand sanitizer located at the entrance of the church upon entering and exiting the building.
- Seating/Chairs have been arranged to meet 6ft directives. Family members will be allowed to sit together. Members must remain in their chosen sit.
- Online service will continue to cater to members that cannot physically be in church.
- Bible Study will continue to meet via zoom until church enters phase 3.
- Tithe and Offering recommended and encouraged. Paper format is still available and will be placed on an individual seat.
- Holy communion will be placed on the table in from Individuals will be guided to pick their communion themselves. Ushers will guide accordingly to maintain 6ft directives.
- Refreshments: Only bottled water will be served.
- Socialization: Socialization will be limited after church service to reduce the spread and to prepare for the second service.
- Help: Free Covid-19 Testing is available in the community. Information will be provided at individual request.
You can download a copy of this using this link: Download
Please call for more information: